Come hang with us in Philly! We’ll swap out your old lenses with some new ones on-site!
The Urban Outfitters at the King of Prussia Mall was one of Bianca’s childhood favorites. True stories.
Give T&B some brotherly love in the city of brotherly love. Yay Philly!
Why hello, Chicago. Come visit!
Will you be at Lollapalooza this weekend? Stop by the Urban Outfitters on State St. and check out T&B’s Pop-up Shop.
Plus, they’re doing some really fun things with their new campaign- “We Sit on Your Face”… Racy. We’re into it. ;)
Also- Bianca will be at the festival so tweet at her[@biancarocksout] if you’re around and want to meet up! We love hanging with friends and making new ones. <3
The Things I Wear: And all the glitter in the world isn’t enough to show you how much I love the sparkle…
also titled, A Small Girls PR Adventure in Glitterland
Two things I love- nudey peach and glitter. This dress has both of those things, and couldn’t have been more appropriate for the Small Girls PR team outing, Monday night (pictured above with our Petite Publicist, Rachel Martino and our Accounts Assistant, Annie Jackson). Our first stop was dinner at L’asso with our BFF Greg Barris, dessert at our former client’s Spot Dessert Bar, and of course a night cap at my favorite bar in the world Sake Bar Satkso.
This dress sparkled all over the East Village, shedding its glittery pieces wherever we went… and as my late night Sake Bar Crew #2* witnessed, even on people.
And of course, in honor of the Small Girls PR themed outing, there’s a lot of client action happening here.
* Sake Bar Crew #2: Chris Reed, Joey Ng, and TC Meggs + appearances by Jessica Amason & my BFF Matt Caps <3 <3
With our growing team, we thought it would be a fun idea to take our new Small Girls out on the town, and show them our favorite spots in the East Village.
This is what Bianca wore on the adventure. #fashion
We were selected for Urban Outfitters’ round-up of noteworthy tumbleogs for their Tumblr Tuesday edition last week. Peep the link for other fun, time-wasting opportunities and then click through to Gram of Thrones for more instagrammable moments from our favorite HBO show.
Tortoise & Blonde x URBN: NYC Pop-up Shop!
The eyewear company your mother warned you about is coming to wreak havoc at Urban Outfitters this weekend.
Tortoise & Blonde Eyewear will be offering their vintage-inspired styles for today’s modern thrill-seekers, debuting their eyewear wardrobe in person in a special dedicated URBN pop-up for three full days, April 19th - April 21st.
With female DJ duo The Jane Doze on deck, they’ll be rocking their Tortoise & Blonde frames while attendees rock out to a special set Friday evening from 6:30-8:30PM. Plus, receive an exclusive Jane Doze mashup to download, in-store!
Aside from their commitment to supporting indie music acts, what differentiates T & B is their ability to transform the way people buy eyeglasses. T & B will make the concept of an eyewear wardrobe an affordable reality by offering shoppers their first frame full price, their second look 25% off, and their third pair half-price.
Bonus: Bring your current pair of glasses and they’ll be able to read the Rx out of them on site to fill your new frames.
Urban Outfitters, 526 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10011 (at 14th street)
April 19th - April 21st, noon to close
Open to the public, Complete eyewear packages (Rx included) from $97
Tortoise & Blonde is popping up at Urban Outfitters this weekend, starting today! Stop by at the 14th and 6th street location to amp up your spex appeal.
StyleFrame: Holiday Dressing for the Rocker
While your fully loaded schedule of band rehearsals and shows may be enough, we know you’ve got your fair share of holiday parties to hit. How do you take your studio space look to the tinsel strewn, open bar, sure to be photographed holiday festivities? Don’t worry that beautiful yet unkempt head [of hair] of yours. Just take a swig from your glass of whiskey-on-the-jingle-bell rocks, because T&B has you covered.
- The Bonobos Deep Navy Safari Blazer is your alternative to the typical blazer. A great fit that conveys a little bit of class, while still maintaining your casual laid back “I don’t care about societal norms” vibes.
- The mini pinstripes on this All-son Military Shirt from Urban Outfitters adds that prep to your image, without making you look like you belong in a country club. We know this is in, because we saw an entire Norwegian band basically wearing this as a uniform at a Greenpoint loft party. True stories.
- Who says you can’t wear navy and black together? And more importantly, who gives a flying guitar riff? These JBrand Kane Jeans are slim, straight, and for all intents and purposes- holiday party fancy. No one will even know that you’ve spent the entire week sleeping in these pants in your tour van.
- The Tortoise & Blonde Quincy glasses in Fade to Grey give off an unspoken sense of sophistication. Oh yes, the ombre look will let everyone at the party know how serious of a musician you are- your mind filled with deep meaningful lyrics that you’d apathetically discuss to those who attempt conversation about your art.
- Keep the Tortoise & Blonde Ashbury shades in one of those giant blazer pockets of yours (see why you needed to opt for the safari jacket?) for the inevitable blast of sunshine you will be getting as you walk (or stumble) out of the “after-hours, post-after, after party” at 7am. It’s always good to be surprisingly responsible… and to look cool while doing it.
We’d go to a holiday party with this guy.
A photo of our closet at the Hard Rock Hotel Chicago. YAY Pitchfork Festival!
We realized we packed the same color scheme, totally unplanned. We’re so in-tune with each other.
Bianca keeps her music festival style super simple with light onepieces that she can easily romp around in, and pack in one small bag. Mallory goes the separates route, with tops & bottoms she can mix & match.
- Urban Ears Headphones
- Grey American Apparel Onesie
- Blue American Apparel Halter Dress
- Nudey Peach American Apparel Halter Dress
- Blue Angela Furlong Pants
- Blue Mini Market Shorts
- Black American Apparel Onesie
- Nudey Peach Forever 21 Cardigan
- Nudey Peach Urban Outfitters Top
- Urban Ears Headphones