For the past couple of months we’ve* been hosting an online book club of sorts with client Simon & Schuster’s Jennifer Echols title “Such a Rush”
The response has been so overwhelmingly enthusiastic that we wanted to shout out to a handful of those who participated and gave us such a rush working on this project:
- Hello Giggles hosted a contest where readers let them know what they were doing to get “such a rush” this summer
- Elizzie made a video dedicated to the book that had us literally falling out of our chair laughing and asking “what the hell?” - she is the Amanda Bynes of book vlogging.
- Seventeen Magazine reviewed it as their go-to, drama-filled summer read.
- GReads’ Ginger said the book is filled with “earth shattering passion” !!!
- Fashion bloggers Sugar Rock Catwalk & Alissa B & A Lovely Little Blog all snapped themselves reading in style on the go.
- Owl Tell You All About It gave the title 5 stars & instagram’d it all over her bookshelf.
… and about 25 more!
Seriously, the response to this project was awesome and we were turning the pages right there with everyone every step of the way.
Our next book club of sorts will be for The Perks of Being a Wallflower. If you want to get involved, just holler :)
*that’s us up there in the photo, reading with you guys!