The Katherine Kwei sale on HauteLook is ending soon! Check it out while you can!
Event ends Tuesday 10/9 8AM PST
The Lulu Satchel and Shopper, now available on KatherineKwei.com
We’ve added the bags to the What’s New section of KatherineKwei.com!
Check out the beautiful photos of the Lulu Satchel on The Glitter Guide Instagram as well as the Lulu Shopper on Jaimen Lee’s Instagram, plus Rachel Martino’s Retro Pin-up Look with the Lulu Satchel, and Sparkling Footsteps in pink with the Lulu Shopper.
- Lulu Satchel- A new shape for AW12, our Lulu Satchel can be worn over the shoulder or in the hand, creating two very stylish and different body shapes. Super lightweight and roomy, our signature Chinese eternity knot-inspired weave just accents little areas to give our satchel a little touch of glam.
- Lulu Shopper- The new Lulu Shopper features our signature Chinese eternity knot-inspired weave that runs across the top trim of the bag. Made from embossed shagreen leather or plain lambskin, this bag is very light weight and big enough to fit magazines and files. A fun slouchy bag that can be used anytime and anywhere, worn either in the hand or on the crock of your arm.
Our faves. <3
Lacee Swan styles Back-to-School looks around her favorite TV characters, with Mallory of Family Ties rocking the Amber Switch!
Check out the other looks here!
We’re so into this because:
1) Mallory Blair was named after Mallory from Family Ties
2) We <3 the Amber Switch, by our client, Katherine Kwei.
3) Lacee Swan is one of our fave fashion bloggers.
4) Justine Bateman is awesome.
Katherine Kwei’s latest Autumn/Winter12 Collection:
a film by Serena Reynolds
Peer through her daze as she glides through the dimly lit greenery- a treasure to be found amongst the urban scenes of New York. The intricate designs and earthy tones of Katherine Kwei’s AW12 collection bring subtle hints of modernity mixed with elegance in a dream-like scape, to this melodic tune by The Library is On Fire.
Katherine Kwei’s AW12 Colleciton available online August 2012 onhttp://KatherineKwei.com
music: The Library is On Fire- They Don’t Know You Like I Know You
Buy the digital album here- http://thelibraryisonfire.com/album/works-on-paper
Check out Katherine’s AW12 Video, by one of our faves, Serena Reynolds.
(+with music by our friends The Library is On Fire)
Take the first look at our AW12 Campaign Video on Kenton Magazine!
Peer through her daze as she glides through the dimly lit greenery- a treasure to be found amongst the urban scenes of New York. The intricate designs and earthy tones of Katherine Kwei’s AW12 collection bring subtle hints of modernity mixed with elegance in a dream-like scape.- Katherine
Spring Garden Now Blooming on KatherineKwei.com
New Styles of the Jessica and Lulu Collection are now available on the Katherine Kwei Shop Page
- Building on our Fall 2011 Jessica collection, our latest Jessica Messenger has a flap buckle feature. With slip front and back pockets and it’s long crossbody strap, carry this Messenger style for all your day time essentials.
- Newly styled for Spring 2012, our Lulu Tote features two front pockets, a luggage tag and beautiful signature knot weave crossbody strap. With it’s zipper closure and middle slip pocket, our Tote is large and roomy for magazines and files, but also chic enough to take on your shopping spree or tea with the ladies.
Check out these new styles as well as the Jessica Shoulder Bag, Jessica Mini, and the Lulu Crossbody Bag.
New for Spring on, Small Girl’s client, Katherine Kwei’s website!
Gearing up for the Year of the Dragon, we’re still celebrating on KatherineKwei.com with 50% of Clea Snake styles.
And if you need any tips on how to work a colorful bag into your wardrobe, pick up the February 2012 issue of Lucky Magazine- there’s a great feature on it on page 35.
Happy Year of the Dragon, from Small Girls client, Katherine Kwei!
We love dragons… and purses.
A Small Girls Channukah Guide:
1. If you want to be surrounded by jolly people this holiday season, give the gift of clear eyesight with a pair of Tortoise & Blonde glasses. Pearl and The Beard loves them.Probably because they can see clearly now.
2. Ever wanted to see your bff wearing a cool fanny pack? AND a pair of shades? Katherine Kwei has lots of great styles, shapes & colors. We recommend pairing any of the handbags with a pair of Tortoise & Blonde sunglasses (to combat holiday party hangovers, obvs).
3. Did you get a shirt from someone that you just don’t like? Refashioner makes regifting your closet easy and simple. Who knows, you might even find yourself a new wardrobe (for half the price), too!
GPOYW- A picture of us standing in front of a wall of pictures of people. So meta.
(photo by Klarika Huszar)