Katherine Kwei’s latest Autumn/Winter12 Collection:
a film by Serena Reynolds
Peer through her daze as she glides through the dimly lit greenery- a treasure to be found amongst the urban scenes of New York. The intricate designs and earthy tones of Katherine Kwei’s AW12 collection bring subtle hints of modernity mixed with elegance in a dream-like scape, to this melodic tune by The Library is On Fire.
Katherine Kwei’s AW12 Colleciton available online August 2012 onhttp://KatherineKwei.com
music: The Library is On Fire- They Don’t Know You Like I Know You
Buy the digital album here- http://thelibraryisonfire.com/album/works-on-paper
Check out Katherine’s AW12 Video, by one of our faves, Serena Reynolds.
(+with music by our friends The Library is On Fire)
Spring Garden Now Blooming on KatherineKwei.com
New Styles of the Jessica and Lulu Collection are now available on the Katherine Kwei Shop Page
- Building on our Fall 2011 Jessica collection, our latest Jessica Messenger has a flap buckle feature. With slip front and back pockets and it’s long crossbody strap, carry this Messenger style for all your day time essentials.
- Newly styled for Spring 2012, our Lulu Tote features two front pockets, a luggage tag and beautiful signature knot weave crossbody strap. With it’s zipper closure and middle slip pocket, our Tote is large and roomy for magazines and files, but also chic enough to take on your shopping spree or tea with the ladies.
Check out these new styles as well as the Jessica Shoulder Bag, Jessica Mini, and the Lulu Crossbody Bag.
New for Spring on, Small Girl’s client, Katherine Kwei’s website!
We’re Charmed By: Hermes Constance
The Hermes Constance is our dream bag! It’s chic and timeless, and we see this paired with our gorgeous luxe bracelet. You may have to save for a few years but it’s worth it in our humble opinion!
That bubble gum pink is SO CUTE.
The Jessica Mini is one of our favorite cross-body styles in Katherine’s AW11 Collection. It keeps in the chinese knotting theme, but with a fresh new take.
What’s New on KatherineKwei.com:
The Clea has a new look!
Rock Fall’s texture trend with our embossed shargreen Clea Clutch. Filled with card slots, inside zipper pocket, and front and back slip pockets, it is designed to carry all of your essentials. Use it as a wallet or clutch bag, this classic shape with tassel detail is a timeless piece perfect for any occasion!
Need it Now: The Teresa Hobo
New for Fall, our Teresa Hobo takes a simpler look with our signature knot detail only placed on the sides. In soft ‘bubbled’ calfskin, this slouchy hobo is the perfect size for those busy days on the go. Available in Smoke and Butterscotch.
Fall in the City: New Bags for AW11 on KatherineKwei.com
We’ve added 3 new groups to the site- New colours of the Lulu tote, the Vivian line, and the Clea in snake!
- The Lulu has been quite the hit since we introduced it in SS11… remember that video we did with some of our favorite fashion bloggers? See it being worn here by Claire Geist of DeLune Blog, Erin and Lani of Sugar Rock Catwalk, andSara Zucker. The beloved bag will now be available on KatherineKwei.com in cream and khaki embossed croc.
- We’ve been trying some new looks for AW11- and the Vivian is our take on the quilted bag! Making its debut for Fall 2011, our Vivian line has a new weave design that emulates a quilt pattern using Chinese embroidery as inspiration. With front and back slip pockets and handles in vachetta leather, use this tote to carry you from day to night in style.
- The Clea leather goods line is a definite staple in our world of accessories, but what better way to add a little edge in your life than to own the Clea pieces in snake? Now you can!