We just got punk’d by Justin Bieber. Earlier this week he tweeted that his computer, containing “personal footage”, was stolen. And we beliebed him.
Then an anonymous Twitter user, @gexwy, revealed that they were in possession of Bieber’s footage by tweet-releasing two of his “personal” videos. Scandalous. Sort of… And when @gexwy “threatened” to leak one more piece of rumor-inducing footage, we were certain that a Justin Bieber/Selena Gomez sex tape was on its way!
Alas, the video that was leaked was actually just the new music video for “Beauty and a Beat” featuring Nicki Minaj. So, no sex tape, but we’re dying over this brilliant PR stunt! And now we’re blogging about it, which is exactly what his team wanted us to do in the first place. Geniuses.
- heretoendtheshow reblogged this from wilkinsky
- wilkinsky reblogged this from smallgirls and added:
- nickydigital likes this
- wilkinsky likes this
- bookandbee likes this
- leighalcott likes this
- dysfunctional- reblogged this from smallgirls
- kneescks likes this
- heyyitserin reblogged this from smallgirls and added:
- listumblng likes this
- loucitylight reblogged this from smallgirls
- lovelikeurheartsneverbeenbroken reblogged this from smallgirls and added:
- donnersmcfly likes this
- aaronramsy likes this
- smallgirls posted this