Small Girls PR, a digital PR agency that takes on creative projects with a personable flair, seeks quick-witted media enthusiast to work on press strategy as well as editor relationships & brand partnerships across a variety of kick ass companies. Specifically, must love startups, entrepreneurship, and all things Internet.
We are a low stress office filled with positive, talented people. We work with creative b2c clients, dominantly in technology and fashion. Current client projects include Meetup, GE, Northside Festival’s tech conference, Flavorpill & ABSOLUT, Portovelo Shoes, and more.
Responsibilities would include:
• Crafting strategy & managing its swift execution
• Ideating & brokering cross-promotional opportunities for clients
• Relationship building with bloggers & editors alike
• Angle ideation & pitching
• Client comms
• Event production/coordination when necessary
• Brainstorming proposals to sign ‘em on and writing recaps to wrap ‘em up
REQUIREMENTS Please do not apply without below:
• Proof of established media & editorial relationships
• Extremely creative with a fast mind: someone who meets a writer at a party and can immediately think of client notes that fit that writer’s beat and pitch on the fly.
• Voracious reader of the news - familiarity with those who make it and cover it
• Proficiency in Excel, Cision, Power Point, and a fan of Google Drive
• Excellent critical thinking and writing skills (the more inventive and creative your pitch the better but you need to be able to quickly articulate it in an email as well)
• Technology background preferred though conversation can be kept open.
Role is full-time & out of our Williamsburg offices (located off the Bedford L stop). Compensation to match experience.
Shoot resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with JUNE PR APPLICANT in headline.